..::Tribe Called Quest - 'A Video Anthology' (DVD (Music Videos)):..

Posted by Arnie | Posted in , | Posted on 11:26 AM


his DVD features 14 hit videos from their biggest smash hits, recorded in Dolby Digital Stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound.Led by the silky smooth rapper Q-Tip, Brooklyn-based A Tribe Called Quest are one of the most influential hip-hop groups in history. Musically, the group were one of the first to fuse jazz rhythms with rap beats, and politically, the Tribe devoted themselves to a pious, non-gangsta lifestyle designed to promote African history and culture and black education. THE VIDEO ANTHOLOGY is a collection of the group's biggest and most important hits throughout their career, and includes music videos for "Can I Kick It?" "I Left My Wallet in El Segundo," and "Oh My God."

Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
Dolby Digital Stereo - English
Tracks:

1. Check the Rhime
2. Bonita Applebaum
3. Award Tour
4. Can I Kick It?
5. Scenario
6. Buggin' Out
7. Electric Relaxation
8. Jazz (We've Got)
9. I Left My Wallet in El Segundo
10. Hot Sex
11. Oh My God
12. Stressed Out featuring Faith Evans
13. Find a Way
14. 1nce Again


http://da-fundamentalz.blogspot.com/